The copyright in the content provided on this website including all of the graphics, code, text products, software, audio, music and design (“StephMyLife Freelancer Bootcamp Materials”) is owned by Stephanie Barry Woods except where otherwise indicated.
Permission to access this online course does not include permission to copy materials from it into your own promotional or professional materials. You may not reuse the contents of this course for any professional or personal purposes.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may use the templates provided to communicate and work with clients.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Below are the refund policies and fees for specific instances. We have tried to cover every eventuality here, but if you have a question which is not covered here then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve changed my mind.
If you are on a payment plan and you change your mind about joining a course, you will forfeit the initial payment.
If you have paid the remaining balance, and you are cancelling more than 21 days before the course start date then we will refund the balance payment to you (your full payment amount minus the initial payment).
If you have paid in full and you cancel less than 21 days before the start date, 50% of the balance will be forfeited.
If the course has already started, you will not be entitled to a refund as it is not possible to replace you once the course has started. You will be given two options instead:
- Retain access to course materials for 6 months and study & launch your website in your own time.
- Move to a different date. There is a date change fee of £75 and you can move to a new course date.
I want to change dates
If you have paid a deposit or paid in full and want to change dates, there are two options:
- If the course start date is more than 21 days away: send us an email and we can swap to another available date free of charge.
- If the course start date is less than 21 days away, there is a £75 charge to change dates. This is due to the extra admin cost of on-boarding someone to fill your space.
I want to swap courses
If you want to swap from Freelancer to Entrepreneur, or from Accelerated to Extended courses, there are also two cases for this:
- If the course start date is more than 21 days away: send us an email and we will change you to the other course with no admin fees. The only cost would be the price difference of each courses. You will be entitled to a refund of the difference between courses, if the new course is cheaper.
- If the course start date is less than 21 days away, there is a £75 charge to change courses in addition to any cost of moving courses. This cost will be taken out of any available refund if the new course is cheaper than the originally booked course.
The admin fees above are due to the cost of onboarding a new student to fill your place. We will need to contact students on the waitlist to sign up, and ensure that they fill out the questionnaire & guide them through the pre-coursework.
The 21-day policy is there to give us enough time to onboard someone fill your spot on the course. Any replacement would need to fill out the questionnaire, find a client, and complete the pre-coursework.