What is Blogging As A Business?
Blogging As A Business an essential guide to running a successful blog long-term. Throughout the modules, I teach you the things that bloggers don’t share that make their websites successful. Anyone can sign up with Wix and get their first post online – but how do you turn that into a 5,6,7 figure business? That’s what everyone wants to know, and not enough people want to share.
BAAB goes in-depth into the different ways you can monetise your site, from ad revenue to digital products. It shows you how to boost your traffic through a variety of method – primarily focusing on SEO, which we teach you from the ground up. If you are starting a blog, or you are running a blog and it’s not growing – then you need this course.
Who Is BAAB For?
- Someone who wants to start a blog and make money from it. You want to grow an audience, earn a passive income (affiliate links, ad revenue) or active income (brand collaborations, digital products). I show you how to create your blog, get traffic, and then add money-making functionality to make a stable income.
- Someone who already has a blog and it’s not growing as they would like. Are your numbers low? Are your affiliate schemes and ad revenue schemes not paying out? Are you plugging away adding content but have no idea what to do to get more traffic? This is what I will teach you!
- Someone who is making money, doing OK with their blog – but isn’t using their analytics, doesn’t have a proper content strategy and doesn’t understand SEO. These will help propel your growth!
What Makes BAAB Different?
What sets BAAB apart from other blogging courses is that I focus on STRATEGY & DATA. We take guesswork out of blogging.
- As someone who has grown a blog into a full business, I can teach you everything I learned along the way and help you avoid any mistakes I made. I can teach you how to create a strategy for your content. How to create a great content creation process that allows you to add great content consistently to your blog.
- As someone who has grown their blog into multiple businesses with many income streams, I can help you think beyond the blog and see how you can make money in different ways.
- As a developer, I can show you the tools and tricks tech savvy bloggers utilise to make their blogs more successful. You don’t need to learn how to code, or become a tech whizz to use these. I will show you how to optimise your site for SEO to get consistent traffic, how to use your analytics to get more views, and how to work smarter.
BAAB covers blogging, business, and tech – so that you can build something great.
Is BAAB just for WordPress Websites?
No. We cover Wix, SquareSpace, WordPress.com and WordPress.org blogs on the course.
Do I need to know how to code?
You do not need to have any knowledge of coding, or previous experience working with websites to do this course.
Will I learn how to code?
No. You will learn how to setup a WordPress website (if that is the platform of your choice) – but you will do this with configuration tools and not code.
What is the time commitment?
This course is online and self guided, and can be completed in your own time and at your own pace. You get immediate access to all modules, lessons, videos and templates – so you can dive right in or take your time.
How long do I have access to the coursework?
You have lifetime access to the coursework.