You are a good developer, and you have skills that are in demand. There are clients out there right now, looking for exactly what you offer and willing to pay your rates. So why aren’t you fully booked?
Sometimes we need a little bit of extra help to get us where we need to be, and where we want to be. Many different things can get us stuck – Imposter syndrome? Lack of time? Lack of organisation? Motivation? But you have what it takes to land a high paying client, and it’s time to get one booked in.
This 4 week intensive is designed to secure a paying web design client. I know how good you are, and I know exactly what we need to do to get you a client within 4 weeks. This coaching is designed to push you past your mental blocks, and slightly outside your comfort zone – so that you get out there and land dream jobs.
You will receive:
- 4 weekly group coaching calls (Feb 19th – March 19th)
- Weekly goal setting
- A midweek virtual check in with me
- Accountability checks
- Guidance through blocks in progress
- Week 1: Why aren’t you getting clients?
- Let’s get honest and identify where self-sabotage is getting in our way of success
- We look at socials, pitching, our websites, and what we’re doing to help and harm our chances of signing a client
- Week 2: Start the conversation
- We’re going to reach out to clients using improved methods, based around our own brands and personalities
- We’re starting conversations, and booking clients on discovery calls this week
- Week 3: Create your proposal
- We’re spec’ing out our clients needs into a proposal, and getting ready to start working
- Week 4: Signing your client
- It’s time to secure the bag – get your client signed with fantastic communication, a great proposal, and showing up as your best self
What I need from you:
- A commitment to show up to calls
- A willingness to commit to your goals
I want to see every one of our graduates reach their potential, and I want make sure that you are all Fully Booked Freelancers.