This week we will get our business plans finalised, get our content ready for socials and the website, and get our website online.
- Week 1 Timeline
- The Entrepreneur Mindset
- Setting Up & Updating Your Trello Board
- Buy Your Domain Name
- Set Up Hosting
- Set Up New Website & Install WordPress
- Change Nameservers
- How To Make Money From Your Website
- Affiliate Marketing
- Preparing Content For Your Website
- Creating A Simple But Elegant Logo
- Useful Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know
This week we will get our website, social media, and mailing list up and running. We will design a smart and intuitive user journey on the site and finalise the branding and design. We will also create a social media strategy for the lead up to the launch.
- Week 2 Timeline
- Enable SSL
- Setup Jetpack
- Setup General Area
- Adding a Blog Post
- Set Permalinks
- Putting Your Website Under Construction
- Choose Your Website Style
- Creating Your User Journey
- Email Marketing
- Creating Your Mailchimp Mailing List
- Helpful Guide: Using SiteGround
- Helpful Guide: Using Your WP Admin Panel
This week, we are switching off our business brains with our strategy and content created. You will delve into development, and start building out the pages on your website. We will have our Contact & About pages finished by the end of the week.
- Week 3 Timeline
- 10 Tips for Designing Your First WordPress Website Free Preview
- Introduction To Themes
- Installing Your Theme
- Locate Your Theme Documentation
- Website Launch Timeline
- Changing The Menu
- Adding A Site Icon
- Editing Demo Data
- Editing Your Pages: Elementor
- Editing Your Pages: WB Bakery
- Changing The Color Scheme Of Your Website
- Adding Custom Fonts To Your Website
- Adding a Contact Form
- Adding Widgets
- Update SSL – Search & Replace Plugin / Other Methods
This week we are adding functionality to our websites, so that our websites can start to earn money. You will be configuring a shop, course, blog, membership area, or an functionality that your business requires. You will also be starting to work on your hompage.
This week, you will be finalising your homepage and testing your website to make sure it's ready for launch. We will be testing how well our websites perform on mobile devices, making sure that our functionality works as expected, and we will be getting someone to blind-test the site so that it can be perfect for the launch.
This week, you will be launching your websites! Research has shown that Tuesday is the best day to launch a product, so we are going to launch the Tuesday of this week. We will spend the week executing our social media and email marketing strategies to ensure that we have maximum eyes on our site.
This weeks lessons are for your use over the next 6 months. You will learn how to maintain your website, manage your analytics, grow your audience and improve your domain authority.